The Goodwin University Admissions process is straightforward and supportive. A Goodwin University Admissions Officer will help guide you every step of the way.
Goodwin University has an open enrollment policy. A personal interview with an Admissions Officer is required for all interested applicants. Acceptance into the University requires the attainment of a high school diploma or a General Education Diploma (GED) and successful completion of the interview. Admission into the University does not guarantee admission into programs with selective admission requirements. After acceptance into the University and successful completion of all prerequisites, students may apply to the selective admission programs.
Applicants to Goodwin University are required to:
- Complete an application for admission to the University
- Interview with an Admissions Officer.
- Pay a $50 non-refundable application fee (may be waived for eligible applicants)
- Submit proof of high school graduation or equivalent OR sign a Certification of Attainment of a high school diploma or equivalent. (In some cases you may need to follow up with your school to make sure your transcript is sent to the University).
- Arrange to take the English and math placement evaluations prior to registration, if required. For further information, see individual program pages.
- Submit proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella). Students who lack required vaccinations may be referred to a healthcare provider for prompt service.
- If you have previously earned college credits or a degree, send your official college transcript to Goodwin. Although an unofficial transcript is sufficient for you to enroll and register for your first semester coursework, you must be able to provide an official transcript in order to officially transfer those credits to Goodwin.
All applicants will be informed of their status within two weeks of application.
Remember, we are here to help every step of the way.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.