Industrial Service Technician Certificate
In our 18‑credit Industrial Service Technician certificate program, you will learn how to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain complex mechanical and electrical industrial equipment.
Areas of focus include basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic functions and how they integrate with mechanical drives and the properties of motion in an object. You’ll be introduced to computer‑aided design (CAD) through Solidworks.
This program is offered both part‑time and full‑time.
|Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics
|Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
|Introduction to Mechatronics
|Hydraulics and Pneumatics
|Mechanical Drives and Kinematics
Students must complete all graduation requirements as stated in the catalog. In addition, students must maintain a GPA of 2.3 in the major.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.