Robotics and Automation Technician Certificate
In our 24-credit Robotics and Automation Technician certificate program, you will be introduced to the robotics and automation concepts used in manufacturing, supply chain, and retail operations.
You’ll get an understanding of essential concepts such as motor and programmable controls as they relate to the automation process and the basics of maintaining, troubleshooting, and programming automated systems.
This program can be completed part-time or full-time.
|Principles in Manufacturing Mathematics
|Computer Aided Design (CAD)
|Robotics and Automation Programming
Students must complete all graduation requirements as stated in the catalog. In addition, students must maintain a GPA of 2.3 in the major.
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.