Student Housing Forms

Student housing maintenance request

The Goodwin University Facilities team needs to be informed of any maintenance, repair, or improvements to your King Court apartments. Once a maintenance request is submitted, they are processed and completed within 2-5 business days.

For building emergencies call:

  • Resident Assistant - 860-266-8646
  • Campus Security - 860-913-2100
  • 911

Emergencies include:

  • Water leaking from ceiling or walls
  • No hot water
  • No heat
  • Issues with main apartment door locks
  • Fire – Call 911
Maintenance Request Form

To submit a maintenance request, students must provide their username and password in myNavigator.

Room change request

Within the first four weeks after move-in day, residents have the option to submit a change of roommates request form to Residential Life. This does not guarantee approval of the student’s request.

Room Change Request Form

Parking registration

Parking is free to all students; it is a requirement for students living on campus to registrar their vehicles with Goodwin University. To register your vehicle with Goodwin University, please print the Goodwin University Parking Registration Form, once completed please submit this form to Goodwin University’s main campus front desk. which can be located at, One Riverside Drive, East Hartford CT, 06118

Parking Registration Form

Goodwin University Office of Residential Life and Housing

Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
  • Phone860-727-6968
  • Email